The July meeting will be Thursday July 18th at the Elks , 7:30 PM. If you have anything to bring up let us know ahead of time, that will let things move faster. Click here for more information about the meeting location.
- We now have the POW/MIA flag we can put out a 6 man Color Guard.
- We require a Color Guard to open the Cranberry Community Days on July 11 at 6:45 PM. As it stands we only have 5 volunteers.
- The November Poppy Drive sign-up will start at the September meeting unless anyone wants commit now.
- We will also be looking for volunteers for the Patriots Pen to aid in reading and grading papers.
- Lastly, the Christmas Party sign up will start at the October meeting. We will need a minimum of 50 members/guests.
VFW Post 879