The May 2019 meeting will be Thursday, May 16th at the Elks, 1930 (7:30 PM). If you have anything to bring up let us know ahead of time, so things move faster. Click here for more information about the meeting location.
- To date, Poppy Drive is going well. I would like to thank every that has come out.
- We still have 4 days to go and have open times on each day. We will go over all of that at the meeting.
- If you cannot make the meeting and can come out one of the days, get hold of Heckard or myself or just show up.
- The days we will be out are:
- Friday, May 17th
- Saturday, May 18th
- Sunday, May 19th
- Monday, May 27th
Memorial Day Event
- We will Have the Memorial at the Monument in North Boundary Park on Sunday, May 27th.
- Rex will be giving out final information at the meeting. If you have a part in this, please be there.
- Practice will Friday, May 24th in the evening.
Flags on Grave Markers
- Wednesday, May 24th at Pine Wood Cemetery
- More details will be given at our meeting.
Hugh G. MacPherson
VFW POST 879